If you’re looking to expand the skill set and make an impact, business acumen training is a great place to start! Please join the Lockheed Martin's Building Business Acumen training and learn to analyze the bigger picture of Lockheed Martin and become a business leader who understands and makes smart decisions based on our financial strategies and priorities. This training is open to all active LMLA members.
This training will help you see how our company makes money and how you directly impact company-wide initiatives.
Click here for a quick definition of business acumen and its impact.
After participating training, you’ll be able to:
1. Use the 5 Business Drivers to understand how companies make money
2. Develop a working knowledge of financial statements and strategy
3. Align your individual and team decisions with executive initiatives
4. Evaluate trade-offs between competing options or decisions
5. Make bolder and faster business decisions